Our Client is one of the most prestigious multinational companies in Budapest. They are looking for a Production Planning Manager for their Supply Planning team:
Production Planning Manager
- Responsible for weekly and monthly supply and product availability reporting including KPIs, monthly calls, weekly health tracker and/or risk assessments, sku exceptions
- Understand the overall markets Demand and transform these requirements into a feasible Production Plan that satisfies customer needs.
- Responsible to identify risks and/or opportunities to the overall supply plan and execute necessary changes & communicate effectively to key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with Sites’ leadership, Demand Planning Manager and S&OP Business Partners to deliver market requirements
- Conduct root cause analysis of multiple information streams as part of codification
- Understand operational capacity, resources and constraints and make sure that they are reflected in the planning system (SAP APO)
- Review planning parameters to deliver a robust and achievable supply network plan
- Represent Supply Planning in the local and regional S&OP processes, balancing demand and supply signals whilst ensuring strategy and annual targets can be delivered
- Provide clear direction and prioritisation of workload across the team
- Achieve best in class engagement scores through value survey process.
- Coach, mentor and develop Production Planning team.
- Excellent understanding of the end-to-end Supply Chain Planning processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics and/or forecasting methodologies with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
- Strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Proficient in MS applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Proficient with SAP APO Planning System
- 5 years Supply Network Planning (Production and Distribution)
- 3 years people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in appropriate supply chain, mathematical, engineering, or business degree.
- Manufacturing, Production
- Production Control
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Supply Chain
- Transportation, Logistics Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
If you are interested please send your English Resume and motivational letter in Word format.