PRODUCTION FLOW MANAGER - NOLATO EMC KFT. (GYŐR)
The Swedish Nolato Group has more than 25 fully owned sites in Europe, Asia and North America. The company has high level expertise and state-of-the-art technology all over the world with 9000 employees. Nolato's operations comprise three customer-focused business areas: Medical-, Industrial- and Integrated Solutions. It had great achievements and it is developing continuously, planning further projects.
Nolato Silikonteknik is a world leading developer and supplier of material and know-how for EMI shielding solutions made of conductive silicone and Thermal Interface Materials (TIM). The basic principles are customer-focus, knowledge, innovative thinking, sustainable development, social responsibility, decentralization and good organization. In our continued expansion we have already established a facility for Central Europe in Győr.
We are looking for a motivated PRODUCTION FLOW MANAGER who would like to be a member of the successful and ever-evolving company, the EMC Production Centre.
- The Flow Manager is responsible for overall performance of Nolato EMC Ltd by ensuring the all contractual obligations are met and ensures the full representation of Nolato Silikonteknik.
- Responsible to manage and develop the manufacturing processes and personnel towards set objectives.
- Improve each process when it comes to productivity, quality, flow, capabilities, flexibility or machine availability etc.
- College/ university degree – engineering, economy or business specialization
- Experience in similar position (for example: production management, project management, set up production process) from automotive industry and/ or ISO/ TS regulated environments
- Good command of English language in both verbal and written
- Dispensing and EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) knowledge is a big advantage
- Decide about Production’s policies, objectives and activities
- Educate adequate persons in the functional processes
- Excellent communication, good leadership, problem-solving and organization skills
- Determined and proactive personality that can work independently
- Pro-active, systematic approach and willingness to learn
- B category driving license and willingness to travel
- Competitive compensation with an impressive fringe benefit package
- Stable and secure long-term work
- Flexible working time
- Positive Scandinavian company culture
Állás, munka területe(i):
- Gyártás, Termelés
- Termékfejlesztés, tervezés
- 1-3 év szakmai tapasztalat
- Angol (Középfok/kommunikációképes szint)
- Teljes munkaidő
If you are interested in the position and your profile is matching with job requirements, please submit your application by upload your CV.