Product technology integrator
Your contribution to something big:
- Requirements development and management for the technology decisions for electronic control units
- Assessment of technology requests and derivation of optimal technology packages in the sense of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) for the products
- Project responsibility (quality, costs, deadlines) for the technology packages and product specific technology development for Assembly and Interconnect Technologies on PCB
- Coordination of involved development partners (esp. process development, purchasing, plant and customers)
What distinguishes you:
- Studies of material science, mechanical engineering, natural science, industrial engineer or similar studies
- Experience in development of electronic control units for automotive
- Extraordinary technical ability to judge in the area of Assembly and Interconnect Technologies on PCB for electronic control units
- Customer orientation and holistic view
- Responsible and independent working method
- Very good communication and convincing character to work in inter-disciplinary and international product teams
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.