Product Support Engineer Vault
Veeva (NYSE: VEEV) is building the industry cloud for life sciences. We develop cloud software that helps our customers develop and bring medicines to the patients that need them. Veeva started in 2007 and has grown quickly to over 2,000 employees. We’re on our way to 10,000 over time and were named among the fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 list.
Our Culture & People
We are focused on staying “Still Veeva” as we grow. Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our team brings passion, intensity and teamwork to their roles. We have low employee turnover and are known as a great place to work. Veeva is genuine, straightforward, and no drama.
We are currently seeking a talented Product Support Engineer in Budapest to join our busy Product Support Team. You will be part of a young and exciting company that is recognized as a market leader in the SaaS space with our Industry Cloud for Life Sciences.
As a member of the Product Support team you will be charged with supporting our customers, as well as internal stakeholders, such as our Consulting and Sales Engineering teams. You will work closely with Development and QA teams to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues. The successful candidate will need to learn and adapt quickly, be persistent and demonstrate “out of the box” thinking.
This is a full time M-F job with rotational on call responsibilities for weekend coverage.
What you will do:
- Provide global support covering all issues related to Veeva Vault and integrations with Veeva CRM and Salesforce.com
- Learn everything about our software and use that knowledge to ensure client success
- Support the client administrators across multiple organizations.
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues.
- Handle inquiries regarding all technical issues, information requests on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration.
- Provide coordinated support for getting new releases and configuration changes into production
- Gather information for analysis, carry out the necessary research, setup test environments, replicate issues locally and propose resolutions or workarounds
- Be a client facing representative of the Development and Product teams.
- Document new processes and keep existing documentation and tools up to date as the environment changes
- Interface with engineering, product management and professional services when necessary
- Attend daily meetings and provide status updates
What we are looking for:
A self-motivated, self-described techy, eager to learn new software. We look at any and all prior experience, even unofficial. Have you designed a personal website? Build a mobile App for a friend’s company? Tell us about it!
- Knowledge of SQL database / ability to write queries.
- Understanding of HTML, XML, JSON
- Ability to diagnose and use industry standard tools and techniques to assure the application performs to client expectations
- Experience working with any Documentation Management Software
- The confidence, communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers, from technical personnel to C-level executives, in urgent or critical situations
- Experience in cloud / hosted software environment
- Experience in a Software Support role
- Experience working in small team/start up environment
- Experience working with development or in a DevOps role.
- The desire to learn new soft and technical skills and to coach, mentor and train peers throughout the organization
- Exposure to Object oriented programming, basic web programming concepts.
…and any of the below:
What you get:
- Professional, competitive salary
- Stock grant plan
- We pay for your gym membership (limits apply)
- We match your charitable contributions
- 2% of salary toward continual education
- Coffee, drinks, snacks, organic fruit delivery
- Company lunch every Tuesday
- Relaxed, start-up type environment
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Administrator
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest 1123, Alkotás utca 50.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply on the "Jelentkezem" button below.