Product Security Representative
Role Summary/Purpose :
The GE Healthcare AV Platform team is looking for a Product Security Representative to be part of our exciting journey to develop, build a scaling platform for medical applications used by radiologists, cardiologists and surgeons to improve the review and analysis of medical images. You need to drive security activities, check and follow vulnerabilities, ensure security control at new feature design, increase security awareness and help to identify and reduce possible product security gaps.
- Ensuring and driving product related security activities
- Increase product security awareness within the development team
- Analyzing, tracking and following product related threat, vulnerabilities, security gaps and desired solution
- Maintain cyber security processes, monitoring systems/tools
- Support the development teams by security analyses and threat modelling
- Works independently
- Share knowledge and best practices within team
- Document cyber security status and process in accordance with regulations
- Interact with worldwide engineering and product teams (US, Hungary, India)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Experience analyzing/detecting and remediating cybersecurity issues
- Experience in security/network/system administration/development or equivalent knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of various operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Practical hand-on experience in a complex system development
- Product security knowledge and mindset (STIG, vulnerabilities, CVE tracking, security gap analysis)
- Has the ability to analyze and evaluate impact of changes, defects and different technology choices
- Good English skills
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Influences through others; builds direct and "behind the scenes" support for changes
- Proactively identifies, facilitates and drives project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Able to work under minimal supervision and open to collaboration
- Practical hands-on experience cyber security events investigation tracking and threat resolution
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest XIII. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.