K&H Bank Zrt.
product owner - internet bank
- maintain the digital presence of K&H eBank (internet bank) by continuous updating and fine-tuning the functionality based on customer feedbacks, and internal expectations
- ensure the highest customer experience by monitoring the digital customer contacts and meet the customer satisfaction SLA-s, by designing easy and understandable digital services and customer support tools.
- continuously analyzing VOC feedbacks and insights
- conduct functional, integration, regression, performance and conversion test activities on developed systems.
- continuous monitoring and analysis of domestic and international trends and competitors in digital channels field and in regard of innovations
- definition and continuous monitoring of the key performance indicators relevant to digital channels
- monitoring of all digital channels. In case of changes, initiation of adjustments, developments of relevant services and processes
- innovation of K&H digital services: initiation of developments of digital channels and processes, upgrading service quality and functionality based on market changes, client needs and business initiatives
- University/high school degree in relevant area
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital service development
- Good understandig of agile development principles
- User knowledge of the Bank’s office systems (Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, etc), Jira, Confluence
- Ability to understand/ identify complex products and processes
- Outstanding client centric approach ( customer development)
- Outstanding communications, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good stress tolerance and work load
- Good presentation skill
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- System Manager
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest IX. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.