With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary and in other 28 markets, but provides a wide range of services to Ford of Europe and its Western-European affiliates. This time,
Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for a
Product Marketing Specialist – Commercial Vehicles.
Roles and responsibilities
- Product specification and mix & rates data management in various systems.
- Support of the pricing process and preparation of price lists and brochures.
- Liaising with Ford of Europe Brand teams and dedicated market product marketing teams to support the implementation of product changes.
- Administration of product specification changes in Ford systems.
- Regular reporting to Finance and Manufacturing.
- 1-3 years working experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing or Business studies.
- High level English (written / spoken, part of the interview will be conducted in English).
- Active knowledge of a second European language is an advantage.
- Good PC skills, especially MS-Excel.
- Accuracy, attention to details.
- Able to develop and implement innovative ideas.
- Ability to adjust to multi-tasking.
- Good analytical skills.
How to apply/ contact information:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest, XIII. district