At WebPredict, we provide our clients with a media presence that matters. We combine cutting-edge technological expertise with a deep understanding of social, cultural, and political currents. Our AI products make data useful for evidence-based decision-making and aim to inform, inspire, and initiate the next communication successes. Our mission is to help our clients think ahead of the news.
We are seeking a
to define, design, create and collaborate on early- and mid-stage R&D projects in the areas of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Generation (NLG) products.
- Act as the de facto point-of-contact for product development.
- Develop solutions to various design, business or technical problems for products.
- Lead interdisciplinary teams within the Product Department, collaborate closely with engineers and developers, and oversee junior analysts and interns.
- Discuss and aid the CEO or other Product Managers to make sure that the product development and technologies used are aligned with the goals and vision of the company.
- Leverage industry experience and technical acumen to drive a wide range of project types and sizes through all phases of design, documentation, and construction.
Key skills and qualifications
- Experience defining product strategies and roadmaps and developing the core positioning and messaging for products.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in web technologies, software development, or data products.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills, work to deadlines and roadmaps.
- Familiarity with any programming language is not required but desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English (the company’s working language). Fluency in Hungarian, French, Italian or Polish is a plus.
- Preferably, you are based in Budapest, Hungary, or other locations in Hungary, but remote work with telecommunications is an option.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and regular employment provisions.
- Flexible work arrangement (remote/onsite for part of the work week).
- Tracks for promotions based on your performance and potential.
- A steep learning curve and exciting new learning opportunities within reach each week.
- An international and forward-thinking mindset and a diverse work environment.
- A highly motivated team of individuals wanting to keep engaged with media and evidence-based decision-making.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your CV/resume (and optional recommendations) to "Jelentkezem" button!