Product Manager DI - SCSE
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
- Achieve category Net Sales & Profit targets
- Achieve quantity Market Share targets
- Responsibility of regional Pricing and Marketing Tactical activities (within guidelines from Sony Europe)
- Planning & forecasting in collaboration with local teams based on market trends, consumer demand and supply
- Review of market size and trends, consumer segmentation and trends, sales channels trends
- Implementation of shopfront projects enhancing customer experience (online/offline)
- Responsibility for Stock level in market and IFC
- Category Marketing window to local sales & marketing
- Setting the strategy and driving local execution
- Analyze market intelligence/data available
- Cross category promotions - planning & execution
- A&P usage within budget and for agreed activities
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
- Secure marketing intelligence at regional level (information regarding pricing, local trends, customers share, competition activities) in order to plan & execute Sony strategy and share feedback with SEU
- Preparing sales budget with local Sales & Marketing teams
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual marketing plans & activities with local teams & regional Brand Activation and PR colleagues
- Prepare market analysis and the product distribution analysis by Channels & by Key Accounts, working with local Sales & Marketing teams
- Assure all the forecasting activities (these activities include: sales quantity, sales and profit amount, inventory and sell out levels, marketing support)
- Follow-up the commercial conditions & distribution strategy compliance, monitoring the dealer margin by channel and key account
- Monitor profit by category/model and suggest price adjustments
- Stock compensation application and monitoring
- Support product training to Sales force & dealers, Support for ATL/BTL and events.
- Support Sales teams on product assortment for key accounts, set up of merchandising materials and product related co-op Ad & Pro
- Building right communication with Consumers through proper implementation of POS materials and other Shop¬ front activities
- Communicating and cooperating effectively with other departments within Sony, including SEU
- Maintaining high operating efficiency, using required tools (SAP, BW, eSCM, IP)
- Preparation of monthly product ranging plan for key models and weekly progress monitoring
- Co-operation with Brand activation team to implement agreed distribution and display strategy in timely product range and POS distribution
- Frequent market visits to check progress, POS distribution and to collect information about competition , market visit should be followed by detailed report containing shop insight and recommendation for improvement or change
- Daily support to Product Group head
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with product marketing processes
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English
- Strong teamwork and relationship building skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be the champion on the product both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with sales, and supporting departments
- Flexible, optimistic, problem-solving approach to work
- Competitive salary package
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.
Please send your application until 31 October, 2018!