We are a world-leading medical solutions company, designing and supplying medical solutions to enhance performance in healthcare – from the hospital to the home. We’re looking for people who want to improve outcomes for healthcare professionals and their patients.
Continuing to invest in our future, we are looking to hire a Product Manager Wound Care based in Hungary.
Product Manager - Budapest (temporary contract for 12) months)
- Develop and implement marketing plans for agreed product categories to achieve sales and profitability targets in Hungarian Wound Care division.
- Ensure all strategies and initiatives are in line with overall business objectives before implementation, close cooperation with Country Manager and Sales Manager.
- Maintain local pricing strategy within international guidelines to ensure profits in line with or above budget/forecast. Develop and measure agreed assortment KPI’s.
- Support in tender submissions made by the business to maximise sales, profitability and market share in Hungary and update the appropriate quality assurance certificates for the products.
- Launch excellence methodology when preparing for launches and support customer evaluations of new products to ensure that the appropriate feedback is obtained in order to meet the balance of customer/profitability requirements.
- Implement and run online campaigns, maintain activities in social media platforms, manage and support Mölnlycke´s advisory board activities, manage and support the collaboration with MSKT association (wound care specialists), offline and online events.
- 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience within Medical Devices.
- Master Degree in relevant field.
- Excellent communication, networking and organizational skills.
- Very good English language skills + native level of Hungarian.
- Business Acumen, Customer Focus and Analytical skills.
- A well organised and self-motivated individual who can work on own initiative as well as a team player.
- SAP / online marketing experience / social media campaign.
- Working in a world-leading medical solutions company.
- Wide range of company benefits.
- International environment, everyday use of English.
- Modern offices in Budapest, district 13
- Possibility of long term cooperation in a stable company.
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Healthcare Specialist
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (native)
- Full time
Flexible workplace - Baranya megye, Somogy megye, Tolna megye, Vas megye, Zala megye
Jelentkezés az állásra:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
Please note this is a time limited contract as a maternity cover for 1 year for the time being. We will kindly contact selected candidates within two weeks.