Product Development Engineer - Mechanical Designer & Database Key User
At a glance
Are you an excellent communicator with a proactive attitude and eager to embrace a multifaceted job opportunity? Are you a methodic person looking for a stimulating career challenge and to have close contact with leading edge technology? Our highly skilled and motivated Industrial Power Control team in Budapest is on the lookout for their next Product Development Engineer - Mechanical Designer & Database Key User. What are you waiting for? Join us now!
As a Product Development Engineer - Mechanical Designer & Database Key User in our Budapest office you will define, design, and evaluate mechanical parts of IGBT modules, according to norms, standards, and Infineon’s design rules. You are expected to align your mechanical engineering background to the management and development of databases acting as a key user.
In your new role you will:
- Design components and assemblies in 3D.
- Deal with CAD databases.
- Perform tolerance analysis and statistical correlations.
- Prepare investigation reports.
- Act as a database management key user (Windchill PLM, One SAP).
- Develop document databases as a key user with a focus on mechanical data and results.
You are an avid team player who enjoys sharing expertise and cooperate to help your team achieve top results. You have strong analytical skills and pay attention to details at all times. Your innovative and creative mindset allows you to come up with efficient solutions and new ideas, solving any complex situation in an efficient way.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering, with knowledge in construction/manufacturing technology/product development fields.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in mechanical design.
- Experience working with Inventor and ACAD.
- Knowledge of tolerance systems.
- Previous experience with power modules applications would be a plus.
- Fluency in English and Hungarian. German would be an advantage.
Please send us your CV in English
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Industrial Power Control (IPC) empowers a world of unlimited energy –
Power semiconductors play a crucial role in increasing efficiency and reducing energy losses along the whole energy conversion chain.
As the global leader in power semiconductors, Infineon IPC delivers leading products and solutions for smart and efficient energy generation, transmission and consumption. We strive to make this planet a greener place where sufficient energy is accessible to everyone – wherever and whenever they need it.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Location: Laurus Offices 1103 Budapest, Kőér utca 2.
How to apply:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!