Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial and residental markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Join our team and start your journey today.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- Generation of concept studies for new product solutions
- Carry out of manufacturing cost (Cost of Good Sold/CoGS) estimations in an early phase of a project
- Development of products as a responsible design engineer. Creation, maintenance and issuing of product material numbers, drawings and related technical documentations. (SAP R3, Creo 4, PDM Link)
- Taking part in examinations related to the product (inner-outer examinations, handling of reclamations, cost saving and deviation permits), assessment of said examinations, making and introducing design proposals to solve problems.
- Responsibility for handling the construction data of products designed in the department.
- Supporting the examination of reclamations, as well as assessing the test reports from a constructional viewpoint. Working out suggestions to solve arising problems and to progress the development of the product.
- Supporting the sales organization in case of technical feasibility studies
- Carry out of tests in the laboratory of the new developed concepts and products acc. to the given procedures and rules
- Higher-level degree in mechanical engineering/ mechatronics
- English language knowledge is must
- Knowledge of professional programs: 3D CAD (preferred PTC Creo),
- MS office, SAP or similar ERP software, knowledge in CAD supported calculation tools, e.g. FEM.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in our application, send a cover letter with your CV with photo of Hungarian and foreign languages to the HRL department.