Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, it operates a fleet of 112 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 600 routes from 25 bases, connecting 146 destinations across 44 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 4,500 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of more than 34 million passengers in the past 12 months. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company recently received the highest 7-star safety rating by airlineratings.com, a world’s only safety and product rating agency, as well as was named 2017 - European Airline of the Year by Aviation 100, a renown annual publication that recognizes the year’s most outstanding performers in the aerospace industry.
Product Delivery Manager
This is an IT-related Manager position, with high value responsibilities related to the biggest E-commerce channel in Central and Eastern Europe, and among Airlines in the top 10 league worldwide.
- If you can handle this responsibility, you can make huge impact: We fly 3-4M passengers each month, processing 95% of the billions of euros of yearly revenue.
- We need extreme high availability (we aim for 99.99%), as an hour of outage would mean loss of hundreds of thousands of euros revenue loss.
- You can work in an exciting-diverse multinational company with more than 4500 employees, and participate in the exceptional growth of the best low-cost Airline.
- While it is good to have a high level understanding of the technical concepts we use, but it is even more important to have strong people management skills: We work with a team of 100+ developers, testers, scrum masters, grouped in 9 Agile Product Teams, and Community of Practices.
- Owner of Processes and Practices across the Agile Product Teams (Release train engineer)
- Ambassador of Agile Principles: self-organizing, high performing teams through servant leadership and relentless improvement
- Coach team members on agile manifesto, principles and techniques, guide them to keep agreed organizational methods, continuously support the teams to develop best practices to improve the way of working, foster community of practices
- Owner of the Program Increments: Facilitate agreed events, Follow-up on retrospectives, Help teams to solve their problems
- Mentor of Product Managers, Product Owners
- Delivery Manager: Proactive monitoring, program level enhancements, development of processes and the way of working
- Contribution to the improvement of product strategy, participating and facilitating discussions on product portfolio and business context
- Manage vendor partnerships, negotiate new or existing agreements, provide timely feedback on performance of the collaboration, manage access rights
- Digital Manager. There are some administration (contracts, invoices, vendors, budget) that are shared across all Digital Managers
- Be available after hours in case of any critical incidents or technical events (frequency: in the last year, there was one phone call)
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air,
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here and attach your English CV.