Join our team and advance your career as a/an
Product Costing Analyst – German Speaking
If you join our Performance Planning and Reporting team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Set-up of master data for new materials/articles;
- Enter changes of cost rate in article master data;
- Calculating product costs on a daily basis;
- Maintain table for mark-up rate & maintain table for in plant losses rate;
- Set up & control product costing test (dry run);
- Monthly transfer price list check and clarification of deviations;
- Perform month end activities and variance analysis;
- Prepare supply chain template & core financials;
- Support inventory stock count (posting of related adjustments);
- Support continuous improvement agenda.
In the Product Costing Analyst role we have the following requirements:
- Relevant university or college degree,
- 3-4 years’ experience of performance management, management information and reporting processes,
- Ability to interpret large volumes of data,
- High analytical skills,
- Fluency in English and German.
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued.
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks.
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment.
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career.
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements.
- Life & health insurance, medical care package.
- Company laptop and phone for private usage.
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 32-34.
How to apply/ contact information:
We are a global energy business, involved in every aspect of the complex energy system that drives our world. Today’s growing world is demanding more energy, as well as a path to a low carbon future. For more than 100 years, the people of BP have been adapting to the world’s ever-changing demands. At every turn, we’re improving how we deliver heat, light and mobility to help people everywhere keep advancing.
In Hungary, we operate BP’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of BP. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our BP values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of BP. Join our team, and develop your career in a supportive, forward-thinking environment, as we keep advancing together.
If you are interested in this position, learn more on