Procurement Operations Buyer
The IBM Procurement Center, established in 2004, provides services and support to IBM internal and external clients in 65+ countries in 26 languages.
The Budapest Procurement center is primarily focusing on strategic sourcing, systems and IBM Procurement Services (IPS) client support.
The Operations Buyer is responsible for order fulfillment transactions, purchase order placement and for providing support for procurement applications, process related help requests.
- Review requisition requirements, validate them for Purchase Order creation
- Work efficiently with requester/client for additional information or any questions
- Provide support in new supplier set up or extension
- Interface with clients and suppliers on payment issues, resolve blocked invoices
- Ensure audit readiness of all purchasing documents
- Receive help requests from the client and suppliers and provide support in designated language(s)
- Provide ‘how do I’ (walk through) application or status support
Main professional responsibilities include:
- Intermediate English and Intermediate French
- Good problem solving skills and ability to collaborate across different functions/teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Apply Knowledge of Business Organization and Processes, Work instructions
- Apply strong oral and verbal communication skills
- Apply client facing skills
- Afternoon shift working hours starting at 2PM
What can we offer?
- Work in a responsible position supporting IBM clients
- Work in a dynamic, multinational team with great atmosphere
- Participate in training projects to improve your hard and soft skills
- Develop, grow and build your future career within IBM
- Competitive salary package
- Good location in the heart of Budapest
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Project Management
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
A felsoroltak közül mindegyik:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- French - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
Click the "Jelentkezem" button.