Our Partner is a Swedish multinational company developing, manufacturing and distributing products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Their customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for their Hungarian manufacturing plant at Szentlőrinckáta for the Process Quality Engineer position.
We exclusively work for this position so if you have any question please contact directly me.
Process quality engineer
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Controlling and monitoring Quality Processes during industrialization/production activities
- Coordination of internal problem solving and developments via moderation of Product Specialist Team
- Verification of corrective actions introduction
- Process Flow, PFMEA and Control Plan keep updated, production line capability monitoring, support of change management process
- Hold process audit according to VDA6.3
- Participate in customer audits in the production plant
The ideal candidate has:
- University or college degree in technical or mechanical engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience at automotive industry
- Strong English language knowledge is a must
- VDA 6.3 auditor certification
- Knowledge of IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Basic Q - tools knowledge (Control Plan, FMEA, MSA, APQP, SPC, etc.)
- German language knowledge
What we offer:
What our Partner can offer:
- Competitive reward package
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home
- Commuting allowance
- Group life insurance
- Quarterly bonus
- Opportunity of yearly salary increase
- Professional and non-professional trainings
Their strengths: teamwork, the fun and pleasant working environment and Swedish corporate culture.
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.