Start something big today. Apply as:
Process Expert for Warehouse Management System Rollout
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The European Regional Transport Management Center (TMC) was founded in Budapest by Robert Bosch Kft. in 2014. In order to keep and increase competetitiveness, the intense development of logistical activities has become necessary, thus enhancing the importance of logistics within the company. As a result, alongside production and development, Bosch Group operates a high-level competency center in logistics field which offers efficient, globally unique and groundbreaking services to its plants.
As a part of these services a new Bosch warehouse management system (SAP EWM) will be implemeneted in distribution centers around the globe.
Your contribution to something big:
- Participation in worldwide rollout pro-jects of a warehouse management system (SAP EWM);
- Organization, execution and development of training modules for warehouse staff;
- Process implementation (setup, testing, training, go-live)
- Acting as process expert and consultant to global rollout projects.
What distinguishes you:
- Relevant university degree;
- 5+ years experience in warehouse operations and processes;
- 3+ years experience in SAP modules (SD, MM, etc.) and modern warehouse management system(s), e.g. Manhattan, SAP EWM, JDA/RedPrairie, etc.;
- Experience in training/testing execution;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and moderation skills;
- Strong in project management;
- Excellent English skills written and spoken, German is an advantage;
- High willingness to travel (including overseas) 40-50 % expected.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings. Competitive compensation package and benefits, international career opportunity.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Project Management
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Make it happen.
Reference Code LOG_PE_WMS
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.