Alpha is a provider of high performing materials for SMT Assembly Solutions, Wave Solder Assembly Solutions, PV Assembly Solutions, Die Attach Assembly Solutions and Industrial Assembly Solutions. Our breadth of products includes Solder Paste, Solder Preforms, Liquid Soldering Flux, Soldering Alloys, Cored Wire, Electronic Cleaners, Surface Mount Adhesives, Stencils and Sinter Technologies.
- Review and improve the current production processes by working closely with different production departments with several production processes. At this role, the focus will be on the Melting and Solder Powder departments.
- Create new and maintain the existing documentation like work instructions, FMEA, CP, forms, etc.
- Setup new and maintain existing product items in our ERP system (JD Edwards).
- Take part in internal and external audits (customer, IATF 16949, etc.).
- Manage projects (plan the milestones, looking for suppliers, co-operate with other departments, co-ordinate and/or lead the projects).
- Participate in the investigation of the complaints.
- Participate in new product introduction (NPI), formulation adjustments, scale-up.
- Take part in international projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Engineering or equivalent working experience
- PC knowledge like MS Office software package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with project management, process related documentation like FMEA, CP
- Experience with Working methodologies like Lean, Six Sigma, 5S
- Experience with ERP systems, where JDE is preffered is more than welcome
- Good at teamwork
- Ability to work independently and flexible, can-do attitude
- Good problem solving skill
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Native Hungarian
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package including Cafeteria system with optional elements
- International working environment
- Continuous development opportunities
- Chemical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - native
2330 Dunaharaszti, Jedlik Ányos út
2019. 05. 31.
How to apply/contact information:
After clicking on the "Apply" button, please attach your CV in Hungarian and English, accompanied by your salary expectation.