Process Engineer ( Debrecen)
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd., location Debrecen
Apply now, if you want to take part in a success story in Debrecen from the very beginning! We launched a new investment in May 2017 in an area of approx.. 100,000 square meters where a new plant will operate being responsible for manufacturing thyssenkrupp coil springs and stabilizers just like in other locations worldwide in Europe, Asia and North- and South-America. We will provide leading car manufacturers with more than 6 million coil springs and stabilizers. That’s why, we continuously increase the number of our company’s employees in Debrecen. Be part of the future’s automotive developments!
Main tasks, responsibilities:
- Optimizing of products being already produced in series, including customer consulting and construction, 3D models, derivation from 2D drawings and simulations of spring elements in cooperation with Development and Distribution
- Planning and introducing new plant technologies and process optimizations
- Customer Service, visits to customers and suppliers
- Project work
- Trials, series of measurement and their evaluation
- Drawing up of plant concepts and specifications
- Design discussions
- Support of the foreign locations
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 3 years relevant work experience
- Confident handling of tools like MS Project, FMEA, MS Office;
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Success-oriented, independent thinking
- Team-worker ability
- Good communication and able to work on own initiative
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company
Your application is welcome, if consistent job and steady working conditions are important for you and you want to maximize your professional development. Beside the interesting tasks and exciting challenges, you can develop your talents in a cheerful international environment. Our dynamically growing company offers opportunities enabling employees to meet the latest inventions and developments of the automotive industry.
Join us and steer your future on new tracks!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
1113 Budapest, Daróci út 1-3., | Tel.: +36 1 505-9159 | Fax: +36 1 505-9101 | www.thyssenkrupp-presta.hu