Principal – Assessment and Succession
COMPANY BACKGROUND & CULTURE
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people. Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Principal consultant will work closely with colleagues to deliver complex, customized and multi work-stream solutions that meet and exceed client expectations, within the Assessment & Succession area. At this level, business development and client relationship management feature as an important focus of the role in addition to delivery. Individuals may major on either delivery or business development, or indeed have more of a mixed portfolio. Regardless of major, individuals will contribute to bids, and manage/lead relationships and/or projects of considerable complexity.
- Develop and manage effective client relationships either as a member of an account team or by directly managing accounts including potential key accounts. Contribute to key accounts by project managing work streams and/or leading delivery teams.
- Lead research, analysis and interpretation on client business issues, performance, client competitor performance etc. with a view to identifying possible opportunities. Look for ways to build new client relationships, partnering across KF lines of business. Leverage insights to define, recommend and /or co-create strategic solutions for clients.
- Contribute to winning profitable business by proposal writing, pricing, shaping opportunities, pitch preparation and opportunity spotting in clients. Assess the needs of large/complex clients, designing and delivering solutions to meet their needs.
- Deliver high quality work that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Facilitate project teams by defining scope, objectives and project management structure ensuring a constant focus on outcomes. Leverage the expertise of internal industry or practice experts across the KF business. Projects may span multiple service lines and would typically involve managing multiple consultants from other offices/countries.
- Contribute to thought leadership and/or research.
- Develop deeper expertise in Assessment & Succession, and become conversant in of all Korn Ferry (KF) Advisory offerings in order to draw on appropriate practice expertise to provide business solutions, including those that may require inter-service line approaches.
- Continue to deepen and broaden own consulting skills, business or sector understanding
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Typically, a relevant higher (Master’s or Doctorate) degree plus relevant work experience in a consultancy and/or a client HR function. Alternatively, significant work experience in a top tier professional services firm.
- Must have passion for the delivery of assessments, accompanied with talent management, and/or succession planning.
- Has established credentials in own ‘major’ discipline in the topics Leadership Assessments, Succession and Talent Management and is able to work independently to apply all core/standard methods and tools within that defined discipline to address client needs.
- Intense experience using assessment tools and methodologies including cognitive, behavioral and personality assessments, multi-rater tools/feedback, behavioral interviewing, feedback, development planning and coaching. Certifications valued.
- Has developed and maintains a general knowledge of clients and industries to understand the drivers of business effectiveness and typical business models. Maintain knowledge of current and future trends and challenges in HR topics.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- Organisation Development
- Training, Developing
- 5-10 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply by sending your English language resumé and motivation letter. Please note that we only accept applications in English.