At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximise value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
What’s it like to work here?
Come find out by joining us as a
Pricing Management Specialist
Your role in a nutshell:
To play a crucial role in delivering data transactions. To perform master data related administrative tasks, in support of the Category Managers and Local Markets. To verify data with Local Markets and ensure that the provided data are complete. To analyze failures and their causes and escalate them for solution to the appropriate resolver team. To provide catalogue support and take a leading role in improving catalogue administration processes.
Why you will love your job:
- Takes a leading role in improving current catalogue administration processes with standardization, determining policies aligned with master data administration principles
- Drives the efficiency of catalogue processes and leads related improvement projects; drives the identification of synergies and implements changes
- Gathers issues and complaints to identify process improvement needs; identifies process gaps, manages root cause analysis and the deployment of the enhancements
- Supports the VPC/ Opco Category Managers in the catalogue process in terms of training, training material, issue resolution, implementation of changes
- Supports end-suppliers by providing training, training material and issue resolution
- Owns the process of catalogue data transition and quality, ensuring that all master data processes, policies, guidelines are robust, all gaps are filled
- Ensures with training sessions, documentation, competency checks that all Master Data team members work aligned with the global processes and policies
- Manages demand requests via the demand management process
What you will bring to the team:
- Fluency in English – both written and verbal
- 1+ years of experience within Pricing, Bid Management or Master Data
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes (especially Excel and Access)
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Knowledge and previous working experience within the telecommunication industry is a big plus
- High attention to details, accuracy
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!