Glencore is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies and a major producer and marketer of more than 90 commodities. Glencore's industrial and marketing activities are supported by a global network of more than 90 offices located in over 50 countries.
Glencore has been present in Hungary for almost 24 years. The two main branches of our activities are trading in grains, oilseeds, and animal feed and vegetable oil production.
PR and communications specialist
Glencore Agriculture Hungary Kft.
- Writing PR articles, press releases, internal articles
- Organizing public TV appearances, event management PR control
- Preparing and executing annual PR and communication plan
- Writing contents for publications
- Press monitoring, media contacts
- Ensure the communication in line with the Group standards
- Continuous contact with the HeadQuarter Comm Dept.
- Manage crisis communication with the HeadOffice, the press and internally
- Internal communication, continuous animation
- University degree in a field of marketing and/or communication/PR
- 3+ years of PR and communication experience at a multinational company
- Fluent English knowledge (Czech/Slovakian are advantages)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Conflict management, proactivity
- Mobility to travel
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in these challenges, please send your resume and motivation letter.