Start something big today. Apply as:
Power Electronic System Engineer for eMobility
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience.
Your contribution to something big
- Core member in the project team
- Customer communication with regard to technical subjects during the entire project duration
- Adjustment of the requirements with the customer
- Distribution of the requirements to the domains as well as the evaluation of the implementation of system subjects
- Support the quotation preparation
- Derivation of internal requirements for the system development and the following developments departments
- Preparation of the release plan as well as the tracking of the adherence
- Planning of the system work packages content and timing in agreement with domains as well as the tracking of the adherence
- Development of optimized system solutions – creation of system concepts (customer specific) as well as deriving of requirements for the components and domains
- Definition and planning of the validation activities inside and with the customer, support the release of the scope of delivery
- Creation of the system risk evaluation
- Creation of technical customer information (TCI) in the project
- Integration of the scope of delivery in the target system of the customer
- Change management
- Bug management
What distinguishes you
- Completed studies in the field of Mechatronics, Electrical engineering, and physics or similar.
- Goal-oriented, independent and structured work
- Several years of experience in system design and design product development
- Experience in the field of e-Drive and / or electrical Powertrain desirable
- High motivation and flexibility for demanding tasks to achieve the goal
- Convincing in customer contact
- You are communicative and like to work in teams
- Durable - in critical situations, keep calm
- Very good knowledge of English
What gives you further advantages
- Knowledge about e-mobility trends, markets and systems
- Knowledge about testing concepts, testing strategies, statistics
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.