Polish Speaking Service Desk Representative
Who we are?
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. The Budapest Office opened in 2013 with only around 50 people and now we are over half a thousand. We have a wide range of opportunities in areas such as IT Service Desk, Finance & Accounting, Logistics, Reporting, IT Development and Project Management. It is a diverse community of young and experienced professionals coming from all around the world, providing solutions in 14 different languages.
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC family in the IT Service Desk department you will have the opportunity to
- Use and improve your language knowledge
- Participate in trainings and talent programmes
- Go through a professional and personal development
- Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere
- Have a stable workplace with flexible scheduling
Your future tasks will be…
Service Desk Representatives aka Service Desk Agents as the members of a first line customer support team, find the best and the easiest solution for users’ problems. This entry level position fits you perfectly if you are junior or you are in the early stage of your career and you wish to get involved in a multinational environment. Our welcome team will watch your first steps and our elaborated career path programme, Ascension will take you all the way.
On a daily basis:
- Answering support queries via tools, phone and email, keeping daily contact with our users calling from all over Europe
- Resolving IT issues of our partners which can occur during the course of office work
- Documentation and logging of calls on the ticketing tool
- Delegation of problems which cannot be resolved on first level to the competent teams
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction level
You are the ideal candidate if...
- You have intermediate knowledge in English and fluency in Polish. Having any additional European language knowledge is an advantage
- You have affinity to resolve IT related issues
- You use computers daily, have knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10 and/or other operating systems, MS Office tools
- You have logical thinking and solving problems fast and resourcefully is not a problem for you
- You have outstanding communication skills and customer focused mind-set
- You have the ability to do multitasking
- You enjoy working in a team
How to apply/ contact information:
Are we a match? Apply now!