Polish Speaking Field Service Readiness Coordinators
As a member of this team the new colleague will be responsible for the scheduling and monitoring of a designated group of field engineer’s within a specific geographic area and ensuring that service requests are scheduled and attended in accordance with Service Level target timescales.
What you will do:
- Dispatch – Assign Incidents to a designated group of engineers and direct them to carry out the required work within specified timescales.
- Resource Management – Manage the scheduling of engineers available time and escalate as required if availability is deemed to be insufficient.
- Monitoring – Track the progress of outstanding incidents and that incident logs are updated in a timely manner and to the correct level of standardization and quality.
- Escalation – Escalate any incidents that may breach a Service Level timescale and follow that escalation through to restoration of the ability to achieve stated targets.
- Fluency in Polish, strong intermediate in English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge/experience of PC systems & components
- Experience of incident logging systems is an advantage
- Flexible cafeteria package
- Multinational environment, multicultural teams
- Fruit day every other week • Recreation room
- Language courses in the office
- Birthday cake
- Team buildings
- Training opportunities within working hours
- Access for the Unisys University
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- French - intermediary/communicative
- Polish - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.