Polish Speaker Internal Business and Technical Support Associate
As one of the world’s largest retailers and the largest private employer in the United Kingdom (second largest after the UK government) Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online portal. Tesco is present in 10 countries all over the world including Ireland and Thailand. Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995. We cooperate in 4 countries structure with the Polish, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers. Our first Tesco Business Service has been established in 2004 in Bengaloru, India. The next step now to set up a brand new Tesco Business Services team for Central Europe. The team will be based in a new business services center in our existing Vaci út office in Budapest and will create hundreds of new specialist roles. The new team will provide dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
Roles and responsibilities:
- our customers are Tesco-employees from our shops & warehouses
- we are the single point of contact (level 1 SPOC) for Tesco colleagues in shops & warehouses in case of any problems, questions, requests, tasks or incidents related to business operation or IT area
- every single reported issue should be logged to our Ticketing system
- majority of issues are reported via e-mail
- every single issue should be assigned to proper service team (level 2), which are located in India (TBS Bengaluru), Prague (CE Technology Support Team) and on local level
- majority of issues are solved by the services team (L2)
- our operation covers 24/7 – night shifts on Monday-Friday in Home Office, on-calls during weekends in Home Office
- business operational processes in shops & warehouses
- technical background in shops & warehouses
- communication with colleagues in local language & with service teams in English
We are providing trainings in the following areas so you will be well informed about our operation:
You will be great in this role if you have:
It would be an additional advantage if you have experience in similar roles, but fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Ability to converse and write in English and in Polish
- Great problem-solver
- Confident user of MS Office
What we offer:
- CAREER GROWTH is not just a cliché – we operate in 4 markets as a one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development
- We are just getting started, so you can be the part of this journey from the beginning.
- We are a GREAT TEAM and we are not fond of any formalities here
- And of course, we offer meal vouchers and other standard benefits, like cafeteria as well as discounts at nearby restaurants :-)
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Polish - intermediate / communication
1138 Budapest, Váci út 187.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.