WHC Diák Iskolaszövetkezet
Our Partner is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies.
PMO & documentation management intern (ZG-4134) - Diákmunka
- One or more items of the below tasks should be covered:
- • Help to create a long term strategy of a new document management system
- o Create concept plan.
- o Identify personas, define processes and structure.
- o Compare available tools.
- o Make a proposal for the best solution and create a POC.
- • PMO tasks
- o Help in the introduction of Agile/Scrum practices to the PODs in the Data and Analytics Team.
- o Help in day-to-day PMO administration tasks.
- • Perform regular audit of Tableau and Dataiku licenses
- o Run an audit on provisioned Tableau and Dataiku licenses to learn if they are actively used and revoke them if they are not used to be able to provision them to new requestors.
- • Determine the right approvers
- o Find the right approvers to grant access to the dashboards in Renewables space.
- o Perform discussion with frequent users, existing approvers, domain SME-s to find the right approvers among many business stakeholders.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 / 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- Degree focused in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with IT experience.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Preferably available to start between September and December 2020 and available to be hired into a full-time position from June or July 2021.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with experience in IT industry standards and development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly and fit in a global team.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning.
- We offer meaningful, impactful assignments as well as an internship that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more!
- Digital Technology Interns are our Partner’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities either as a direct hire or as a member of one of our world-class early talent leadership programs. Digital Technology Interns are hired to focus on a particular area of the business based on availability of positions, the interviewer's assessment, and the applicant's preference.
- Digital Technology Intern assignments, typically 6 to 9 months in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required.
- Salary: gross 1500 HUF/hour
- Hosszútávú diákmunka
Állás, munka területe(i):
- IT programozás, Fejlesztés
- Nem igényel tapasztalatot
- Általános iskola
- Angol (Középfok/kommunikációképes szint)
Jelentkezés az állásra:
Jelentkezni a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva tud.