PLC Software Engineer
- Development of PLC and HMI control software’s based on the electrical drawings provided by vendors, as an input.
- Evaluation of input and specified data tables, selecting appropriate program blocks from software library/templates for dedicated PLC, similarly for HMI.
- Modification of PLC and HMI programs in accordance with requirements.
- Commissioning, testing and documentation of deployed solution.
- BSc or MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Studies at the field of PLC programming
- Understanding electrical diagrams and technical specifications
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian
Fresh graduates are welcome as well!
- Experience with Siemens S7 PLC programming and industrial commissioning
- Building automation programming and commissioning experience
- Siemens TIA Portal know-how
- Experience with SCADA development
- EPLAN (or other circuit diagram editor) experience
- German language knowledge
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience abroad
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Products, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
- Electrical Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
1116 Budapest, Hauszmann Alajos utca 2.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply, please send your English language CV via e-mail with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.