Start something big today. Apply as:
PLC programmer specialist
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Group has world-wide reputation in automotive technologies and in the field of consumer goods. Bosch plants in Miskolc highly contribute to the success, including Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Ltd. Due to the continuous improvement nowadays we have almost 4000 employees working on electrical drives, serving our customers with the best quality. We provide our products to the world’s most famous car manufacturers in every country in Europe, Australia and the United States of America.
Your contribution to something big:
- Maintain PLC programs of automatized production machines
- Investigate, eliminate and prevent machine failures
- PLC programming
- Optimize production processes, reduce losses, increase efficiency
- Keep the contact with the maintenance
- Give support to solve the upcoming problems of the daily production processes
- Cooperation with experienced engineers and technician to ensure the excellent processes and quality
- Active participation in execution of automation related projects
What distinguishes you:
- Electrical engineer degree or mechanical engineer (preferrably specialized in automation)
- Several years of experience in PLC programming
- Good problem solving skills, confident actions and communication
- Fluent Hungarian and English (additionally German is an advantage)
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Independent working and team spirit, opened personality
- Opened mindset to learn new programming languages (experience in automation and programming languages at Bosch is an advantage)
- Knowledge of structured text programming language and experience at multinational company is an advantage
Your future job location offers you:
Professional challenges, career opportunity at one of the most significant automotive company, support of our employees’ continuous improvement (free courses and trainings), working in a young and innovative team, competitive income and an attractive benefit package, performance based bonus, customizable cafeteria system, many discounts in the city for Bosch employees, free language learning possibilities, free vaccination, health-screening programs, employee referral recruiting system, varied sporting possibilities, hiking programs, summer camps for our employees’ children, Bosch events, open days
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
3526 Miskolc, Robert Bosch Park 3.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.