Start something big today. Apply as:
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Service Center of Middle Eastern Europe opened its doors on March 1, 2013, and is situated in the Bosch Engineering Center at Budapest. ATMO (Business Unit Assembly Systems and Special Machinery) is the Bosch-internal system supplier for assembly systems and special machinery. Our portfolio ranges from planning to completed systems with run up support and also contains an extensive offer of services.
Our goal is continuous development of the manufacturing technologies of Bosch and its associated companies. That is why we work closely with the research and development sector as well as the leading plants to guarantee 'Bosch in the lead with solutions from ATMO'.
Your contribution to something big
- Design, implementation and commissioning of PLC application software for PC controlled assembly and testing systems
- Testing and documentation of the implemented PLC application software
- Support and training of the customers in PLC software topics
- Project management tasks
What distinguishes you
- Degree (university / technical college) in automation engineering, control engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or comparable
- Experience in IEC61131 PLC programming languages (e.g. OpCon, CoDeSys, IndraLogic, Siemens Step 7)
- Experience in special machinery construction and the commissioning of assembly systems
- Experience in EPLAN electrical design is advantage
- Experience with measurement technology is an asset
- Language skills: fluency in English is a must, German is an asset
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit, willingness to learn, ability to work independently
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (Hungary, Germany, worldwide)
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Reference Code ATMO_PLC–
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.