Would you like to work as a member of a multinational company? Do you have experience as plant manager or similar job?
If you are a person, who really like the foamy side of life and if you are looking for a job with secure background, where you can create value and effectuate yourself, then and be a part of the day-to-day operations of a company with long history!
What you’ll do?
- Control the activities in the production to maintain capacities on the desired level of quality with the lowest possible costs;
- responsible for the main areas of production: Brewery, Packaging and Technical Services by leading a team of 3;
- ensure effective and high-quality operation of brewery with responsibility for operational and strategic management of staff;
- assure Process Technical Specification (PTS) are updated and executed according the existing procedures and standards;
- ensure performance and financial results of Brewery Operational Practices (BOP) are meet through KPIs;
- provide continuous improvement mindset used within the brewery operation (agreed methodology and tools);
- actively contribute to the deployment of our lean management system (WCSC);
- manage the development of plant resources through training and coaching, improve people engagement.
Join us, if you:
- have bachelor’s degree preferably in food science or food technology field;
- gained 5-10 years experience in production area (brewing, packaging, technical areas), preferably in FMCG sector;
- have experience with lean managements systems (experience in IWS/WCSC is a distinct advantage);
- have excellent command in English & Hungarian (written and verbal);
- are able to lead and develop a successful team to deliver business result;
- demonstrate expertise in cross-functional environment with all levels of management;.
- are a skilled communicator and able to influence and coach others;
- own a structured and process-oriented mindset, who can easily see the big picture.
What we offer:
- flexible benefits and bonus scheme on top of your base salary.
- As a multinational company there is a wide range of development and career opportunity.
- We provide you cheerful community events, CSR programs to beer you up!
- You can work on such great products, which could not miss from any of the best parties!
- Head of Engineering
- Manufacturing, Production
- Production Control
- Environment, Agriculture
- Agriculture, Food industry
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!