Remy is one of the driving forces of the world’s automotive industry, specializing in production and refurbishment of alternators, starter motors and other automotive parts. With more than 120 years of experience and knowledge, the company manufactures and remanufactures alternators and starters for premium automotive brands all over the world, also offers a broad range of brake calipers and steering products, making the company a global leader in the automotive aftermarket.
BPI Group Hungary Kft. (formerly Remy Automotive Hungary Kft.) started its operation in 1999 in Miskolc, and now has approximately 230 employees in its 7.000 square meter plants. Its primary activity is remanufacturing alternators and starter motors for light, medium, heavy and off-highway vehicles. A portion of the European market is served by the facility in Miskolc.
Given the company’s wide range of products and various customers Remy can offer thousands of different products. This type of diversity provides complex, exciting experience for employees instead of monotonic, mechanical movements.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced HR professional to join our organization and help us meet our objectives for long-term success. In this position, you will play a key role by supporting local managers with all human related matters. Candidates should have excellent assessment skills, including strong knowledge of labor law and recruitment.
Plant HR Business Partner
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manages workforce planning, recruitment and headcount movement needed for site efficiency. Responsible for human resource lifecycle. Is in charge of newcomers’ onboarding
- Benchmarks, optimizes and manages the remuneration policy and C&B package
- Coordinates HR management processes (annual appraisals, professional interview, Succession Planning, headcount and salary reviews)
- Supports the daily HR needs hand in hand with the local management. Represents site management at employee meetings
- Supervises activities such as payroll, HR Controlling, personnel administration and external temporary staff. Interfaces with related suppliers.
- Provides and analyses of HR reporting
- Leads local HR team. Develops and maintains HR systems. Manages HR operational and administrative processes and procedures.
- Follows HR regulations and labor law changes and implements them (e.g. in work contracts & rulebook)
- Manages performance management systems and process, talent retention
- Assesses training needs and implements training program. Elaborates training plan and controls its implementation in compliance with legal requirements, optimizing budget and subsidies
- Ensures compliance with local labor laws and practices. Ensures that HR policies are applied within the site
- Manages Union relationship and internal communication, as well as employer branding.
- Undertakes, along with the Site Plant Manager, internal communication actions to maintain social climate and to ensure a good understanding of the site strategy
- Nurtures a positive working environment and behavioral principles
- Contributes to CSR programs
- Hungarian language with high level of English
- Human Resources qualification or 8+experience in a Generalist type of role.
- Leadership experience
- Complex, multinational employee relations experience
- Ability to work with all levels of the business and business partnering with leaders and managers
- Personally credible and able to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Recruitment, Selection
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (native)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Applications should be sent in ENGLISH.