Start something big today. Apply as:
Physical Analysis Engineer for PEU (eMobility)
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience
Your contribution to something big
- Physical inspection of test and field returns for new ECU generations with regard to aging behavior and degree of damage according to specifications under consideration of typical automotive operating conditions.
- Determining the cause of test failures by metrological limiting the functional deviation relative to the nominal functionality with subsequent physical inspection of the affected component.
- Determination of the damage mechanisms and the degree of damage with known measuring methods with complex analysis and testing techniques
- Characterization and documentation of the measured quality of the packaging of integrated circuits. Evaluate experimental data and interpret results.
- Adaptation and optimization of preparation and analysis procedures for new ECU technologies.
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of experimental sequences to investigate failure mechanisms.
- Writing analysis reports according to templates.
- Initiation and follow-up detailed analysis with selected methods on external locations (laboratories, institutes), documentation and checking the results for plausibility.
- Modifying equipment and measurement setup, if necessary, for ECUs to be analyzed. Maintenance and servicing of testing and measuring equipment according to the maintenance plan for physical analysis.
What distinguishes you
- B.Sc or M.Sc. in physics, mechanical or electrical engineering or similar
- Knowledge and experience in electrical measurements and in physical measurements (e.g. ultrasound, SEM, X-ray)
- Practical and experimental skills, systematic way of working
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks
- Ability to gain an overview efficiently on complex technical content
- Structured working method
- Willingness to travel
- Process and quality orientation
- Fluent English or German language skills
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Education, Research, Science
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.