We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are owning the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our extraordinary team?
Join our Team and advance your career as a
- Strategic Product stewards – accountable for solution performance and maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components
- Leading solutioning efforts as part of programme delivery; setting, adapting, and maintaining the core principles
- Providing leadership, consultancy and support for BP business change – mergers, acquisitions, disposals and new business ventures
- Managing functional debt within the product – continually assessing relevance of current design
- Driving priorities and project delivery
- Partnering to make GBS and Finance Great Operators of end-to-end process and solid dependable system solutions
- Maintaining strong connections with the user community, both within GBS and the Functions – keeping their needs at the center of operations
- Ensuring clear and simple ways of working with key stakeholder groups (e.g. Finance, IT&S, PSCM, Technical and business Functions, GBS)
- Assess and validate business requirements; review change requests and move change requests through the governance processes.
- Lead communication with stakeholders, ensuring they are aware of future and proposed changes
- Maintain connectivity with MyServices to ensure feedback on training and user experiences are communicated to foster continuous improvement
- Provide stage-gate assurance on new deployments. Understand the scope and functionality of SAP modules and related activities
- Lead or participate in cross-functional teams/squads to implement process or system enhancements
- Drive projects utilizing agile methods, adhering to the process and ensuring transparency of activity
- Collaborate with squad leads to ensure consistency of optimizations across products
- Establishing and own the back log of activity for identified product/activity
- Participate in product synchronisation boards
- Organise and lead ongoing knowledge sharing sessions for the performance team.
- Participate in mentoring cohorts to foster knowledge sharing.
- Use designated knowledge management processes and tools.
- Robust understanding of and commitment to management of change (MOC) and will partner with a broad set of stakeholders.
- Support in setting priorities, resource planning, monitoring process and risk mitigations
We have the following requirements:
- Experience of Agile ways-of-working and Scrum methodology
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Suitably qualified professional with degree or similar education background.
- Exposure to agile ways-of-working and Scrum methodology
- Strong presentation and ability conceive draft and deliver communication, including the ability to articulate complex processes and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Passion and experience in capturing business requirements and improving processes and systems.
- General understanding of systems deployment activities.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with systems and process design.
- Experience of having worked in Category Management
- Advanced knowledge of S2P systems, specifically Ariba
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- 5-10 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 1-3.
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!