We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our outstanding team?
Join our team and advance your career as a
Performance Reporting Analyst
In this role, you will:
- Deliver specific business focused Performance Reporting support and provide timely and accurate Management Information to the Business, Functions and Finance organisation assigned to the role.
- Support of timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial (close) processes in accordance with the Group Reporting Manual and any other relevant standards and provide support for other Group reporting requirements such as Balance Sheet Integrity, Intercompany reconciliations, Group - / Statutory Audit and Segment Reporting.
- Work on businesses and processes with a relatively high degree of complexity. They will be required to work closely with the Business, Functions and Finance organisation supported to ensure effective delivery.
- Adhering with the tasks outlined in the EMS/QMS Systems of GBSE
- The Analyst will carry out the month end close processes in a timely and accurate manner for businesses and processes with a relatively high degree of complexity. Resolution of issues and queries may require reference to Group Reporting Manuals and / or working closely with the Business / Country teams supported.
- The Analyst will assist in performing routine management reporting activities such as data collection, performing simple calculations, creation of basic reports
- The Analyst will work with the Service Manager and Business / Country teams to understand the priorities and work to deliver against these as required.
- The Analyst will look for opportunities to improve their own processes to create efficiencies and control improvements within their own area of work.
- The Analyst will work with the Business / Country teams supported to ensure mutual understanding of all accounting entries / performance reports and follow up on queries.
To make this possible, you should have:
- Relevant degree and 4 to 6 year experience in related Finance/controlling area
- Fluent business English
- Language and interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Strong level of analytical skills, numeracy and strong financial understanding
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking,
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure,
- Self confident appearance in relations to the internal and external contacts
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!