We are looking for a
Performance Monitoring Expert - 000000100043
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
You will be involved in
- Performance analysis using Dynatrace and other monitoring and management tools to identify system/application performance issues and bottlenecks, provide Root Cause Analysis
- Support the development of service assurance plans by identifying critical control points and preventive measures, establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, setup corrective actions, and verification procedures
- Work with internal and external parties to maintain IT systems and applications stability, keep service level and minimize risk during change implementation
- Actively and effectively cooperates with his/her internal (local, regional, global) and external contacts and stakeholders
- Maintain good working relationship with all parties throughout all level of the organization
- Collect data and prepare regular and ad-hoc management reports regarding changes, incidents and problems related to services
- Analyse change, incident and problem records to determine trends and define underlying causes, analyse service and customer impact, collect lessons learnt and take actions if needed
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
We are looking for you if you
- BSc. in Computer Science/Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- At least 5 year working experience preferably in IT or NW operations area at a Telecom Service provider
- Experience in Infrastructure Automation, monitoring using tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace, etc.
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with strong methodological background and focus on business needs
- Fluent English knowledge
- ITILv3 foundation is an advantage
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.