Risskov Autoferien Kft.
Performance Marketing Specialist
Risskov Autoferien AG is a Swiss company and one of the largest providers of short-term breaks and weekend stays in Northern Europe (Scandinavia and Germany). Every year we facilitate short-term vacation for more than 275.000 customers. We currently have offices in Zug, Switzerland and in Budapest, Hungary.
Do you like performance marketing and do you want to be part of an international company? Join Risskov Autoferien in Budapest. You will be part of the performance marketing team and you will be responsible for the optimization of digital activities across search, display, social or affiliate platform. You will execute the paid digital media campaign from planning to reporting across 4 countries with challenging budgets.
- Optimize PPC campaigns via Google, Microsoft, or Facebook
- Manage daily budgets, billing and spend pacing in adherence to goals
- Plan and Optimize testing of landing pages
- Work with campaigns in multiple languages
- Create effective ad copy via in-house and 3rd party agencies
- Use multiple tools to gage campaign performance such as Google Analytics, native tracking and CMS
- Work with, and refine, KPI structure to ensure that we allocate resources in an optimal way
- BS/BA in Marketing or any related field
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply those skills in problem-solving and other practical situations
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and oral
- Eager to learn new stuff and develop yourself
- Understanding of Google Ads, Bing/Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads and Affiliate marketing
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing agency
- Quantitative by nature with a strong grasp for numbers
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Preferred knowledge of: Marketing Automation tools, Google Analytics, Power BI, Data Studio, Microsoft Excel, Tag Manager, Search console
What we offer:
- Gain experience working on large-scale, international marketing campaigns
in an international, English-speaking environment
- Many opportunities for professional development as the company grows
- A competitive salary
- Workplace: Budapest
- Marketing, Media, PR
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
Munkába járás támogatás
1072 Budapest, Rákóczi út 42.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your CV to us through profession's site.