We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Enabling Solutions Team and advance your career as a
- Participate in cross-functional teams/squads to implement process or system enhancements
- Build and maintain strong connections with user community, both within GBS, IT&S, Regions and Functions, keeping their needs at the centre of operations
- Support the squad in setting priorities, resource planning, monitoring process and risk mitigations
- Solicit input from the business, understand the business requirements, and make recommendations on fit-for-purpose process solutions to support standard global processes underpinned by the ERP
- Provide input and support documentation of enhancements, process improvements
- Assess and validate business requirements; review change requests and move change requests through the governance processes.
- Provide process and system expertise
- Support Development and delivery of training as needed
- Support the use of tools to identify insights for continuous improvements
- Support the project deliverables through agile methods, adhering to the process and ensuring transparency of activity
- Support delivery of the back log of activity for identified product
- Add new demand and help iterate product backlog items into functional product requirements
- Understand, adopt and embrace agile principles and agile ways of working.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions for the performance team.
- Participate in mentoring cohorts to foster knowledge sharing.
- Use designated knowledge management processes and tools.
- Leverage successful products, processes and best practices both within and outside of BP.
- Contribute to continuous improvement.
- Ensure documentation is captured in a document management system.
Risk and activity management
- Robust understanding of and commitment to management of change (MOC) and will partner with a broad set of stakeholders. The incumbent is expected to contribute and comply with/support the office HSSE and D&I agendas, organizational capability and other performance targets.
- Support in setting priorities, resource planning, monitoring process and risk mitigations
We have the following requirements:
- Suitably qualified professional with degree or similar education background.
- Some experience exposure to global operations and working in a Region is a plus.
- Exposure to agile ways-of-working and Scrum methodology
- Strong presentation and ability conceive draft and deliver communication, including the ability to articulate complex processes and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Good verbal and written communications
- Passion and experience in capturing business requirements and improving processes and systems.
- General understanding of systems deployment activities.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment.
- Ability to prioritise and flexible to adjust to new priorities effectively.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 5-10 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 1-3.
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!