People and Payroll Associate
As one of the world’s largest retailers and the largest private employer in the United Kingdom (second largest after the UK government) Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online portal. Tesco is present in 10 countries all over the world including Ireland and Thailand. Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995. We cooperate in 4 countries structure with the Polish, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers. Our first Tesco Business Service has been established in 2004 in Bengaloru, India. The next step now to set up a brand new Tesco Business Services team for Central Europe. The team will be based in a new business services center in our existing Vaci út office in Budapest and will create hundreds of new specialist roles. The new team will provide dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
Roles and responsibilities:
This role would be a fundamental part of the People Operations function within Tesco Business Services. Would aim at delivering world class operations for over 65K colleagues working across Tesco Stores, Office and Distribution centres in Central Europe.
- Understand and interpret the legislative guidelines, Tesco policies, diverse terms and conditions, Tesco Payroll & HR related processes. To deliver quality and reliable service as per the SLA guidelines by resolving all queries raised by our People partners in stores, office and DCs and by State Authorities.
- Liaise with various teams to ensure all queries are resolved on time and necessary corrections are made on the relevant HR and payroll systems.
- Use best judgement to asses if request is valid (correct in form, or as per the process defined in the SOP) before communicating actions or providing resolution.
- Accuracy and time taken to respond and resolve the queries is maintained as per process standards & deliver work as per the standard operating procedures defined for each of these processes.
- Paying all colleagues accurately and on time
- Ensuring processes are compliant to legislation and policies
- Understanding and adhering to the GDPR guidelines
To support the Tesco CE business by
You will be great in this role if you have:
- English knowledge on an intermediate level is a must
- Ability to handle personal data with highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to work accurately and consistently
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to evaluate queries and providing the right advice
- Ability to handle irate callers in an effective manner without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Logical reasoning and problem solving approach
- Experience of balancing priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment to meet tight deadlines
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1138 Budapest, Váci út 187.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.