People Admin Lead
As one of the world’s largest retailers and the largest private employer in the United Kingdom (second largest after the UK government) Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online portal. Tesco is present in 10 countries all over the world including Ireland and Thailand. Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995. We cooperate in 4 countries structure with the Polish, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers. Our first Tesco Business Service has been established in 2004 in Bengaloru, India. The next step now to set up a brand new Tesco Business Services team for Central Europe. The team will be based in a new business services center in our existing Vaci út office in Budapest and will create hundreds of new specialist roles. The new team will provide dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
Roles and responsibilities:
This role would be a fundamental part of the People Operations function within Tesco Business Services. Would aim at delivering world class operations for over 65K colleagues working across Tesco Stores, Office and Distribution centres in Central Europe.
- Planning and managing workflow for the People admin team.
- Defining controls and validation checklist and completing validations on time.
- Creating and maintaining process documents and delivering training.
- Delivering CI training for People admin teams and leading CI projects / initiatives.
- Completing UAT on changes and developments on core HR systems.
- Paying all colleagues accurately and on time
- Ensuring processes are compliant to legislation and policies
- Understanding and adhering to the GDPR guidelines
To support the Tesco CE business by
You will be great in this role if you have:
- Hungarian and English knowledge at advanced level
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience
- Ability to handle personal data with highest level of confidentiality
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Customer service mindset
- Logical reasoning and proactive approach to problem solving
- Analysis and decision making
- Risk and escalation management
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1138 Budapest, Váci út 187.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.