An exciting, dynamic, international start-up environment awaits you with an open corporate culture of flat hierarchies. At ngena, responsibility will be in your hands from the very beginning. You will continuously grow both on the professional and personal front amongst a diverse team of more than 20 nationalities, varied age groups and a wide range of skill-sets. This fusion will prepare you for paving the world with ngena’s leading SD-WAN technology.
ngena stands for “Next Generation Enterprise Network Alliance”. We provide a central cloud platform that merges the local networks of our international telecommunication alliance partners into a single global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN).
What type of documents are required: After clicking on the “Apply” button, don’t forget to attach your CV in English.
- Planning and executing penetration tests, including ethical hacking and documentation of the results
- Understanding and identifying vulnerabilities in our complex multi-customer ICT & network environment as well as the way how they may affect both the infrastructure and the business of the tested ecosystem
- Support of continuous process and tools improvement
- You’ve been working in vulnerability and threat management for around 3 years
- You’re experienced in current attack methods, manual penetration testing methods as well as various security testing & hacking tools and products (e.g. Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, BURP suite, etc.)
- Basic understanding of legal and privacy issues related to penetration testing
- Deep knowledge of Linux operating systems and virtualization platforms and experience with testing appliances based on Linux operating systems
- Vulnerability analysis, risk calculation based on CVSS and applying reverse engineering skills
- Understanding of cryptography principles
- Basic understanding of networking and network technology (firewalls, switches, routers)
- Ideally, you’re familiar with typical programming / scripting languages (Java, Python, Ansible, Bash, …)
- University degree in computer science or a comparable qualification is a plus
- Any cybersecurity-related certifications are a plus (e.g. Security+, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CEH)
- Experience with Cisco technology is a plus
- You enjoy working in a multicultural team environment, but can also work independently when needed
- Communicating fluently in English is no problem for you
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Security
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!