We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our HR Services function Team and advance your career as a
PAYROLL SENIOR ANALYST
HR is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities, and helping our employees maximise their performance and realise their potential. It also plays an important part in supporting bp’s global businesses through all people-related aspects. At Group level, HR creates the fundamental infrastructure for the management of bp’s people and monitors the application of these requirements.
In this role You will:
- Manage the entire payroll process end-to-end
- Ensure all necessary data entries related to payroll and labour administration happen on time
- Manage the monthly closing process, prepare monthly cross check reports to be able to grant maximum level of data quality in payroll and personal data
- Manage mid-month transfers with no supervision
- Consistently monitor and review the used IT systems’ performance, identify gaps and recommend enhancements
- Manage the payroll related tasks and labour administration with minimum or no supervision
- Check legally correct data entries, timely interface runs
- Manage taxation related activites for Hungarian and expatriate employees as well
- Pro-actively manage the cafeteria system and modify policy in line with legislation changes
- Prepare different type of reports (ad hoc and permanent) from the used systems when it is required
- Establish and keep effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders including employees, line manager, providers
- Provide support to BSC staff on answering queries relating to payroll and basic labour related matters
- Take part in HR related projects
We have the following requirements:
- University Degree, preferably in economics
- Social Insurance and Payroll education is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in the payroll field preferably in BSC/SSC environment, or FMCG
- HR admin or HR generalist experience is a plus
- Proven analytical thinking with an ability to quickly translate data and solve complex problems
- Understanding of how the BP organization works, and the range of contacts that need to be made to obtain payroll data
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Problem-solving personality, continuously seeking development opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with IT Systems, strong Excel skills
- Actively promotes a positive team environment
- Exceeds expectations of contribution and performance
- Focuses effort and prioritises work to deliver business value
- Progresses issues, even when only partial information is available
- Demonstrates shared commitment to team success
- Bias for action - does things before being asked to or forced to by events
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!