This position is responsible for operating the payment function strictly following the rules of General Procedures and SOPs reflecting also requirements of specific countries, based on the Service Level Agreement with the Hydro Global Shared Services customers.
- Initiate daily, weekly vendor payments.
- Handle and follow-up rejected payment.
- Handle compensation, refund, cross payment requests.
- Booking of incoming cash for Hydro operating companies.
- Following-up on unapplied cash
- Supporting internal/external audits
- Provide reports and statistics required by locations.
- Monthly closing.
- Cooperation with European Credit & Collections, Record to Report, Accounts Payable and with the business unit.
- Booking of preferred electronic payment methods like Direct Debit, Draft, RIBA
- Remitting files of preferred electronic payment methods like Direct Debit, Draft, RIBA to the banks.
- Follow-up the miscellaneous payments or receipts.
- Reconciliation of the bank statements with general ledger accounts/technical bank accounts
- Contributing to the development and improvement of Payment procedures
- Responsibility for fulfilment of audit requirements on Payment area
- 1-3 years of experience gained in financial areas
- Accounting or finance degree
- Chartered Accountant-is an advantage
- Fluent English, a second language may be required depending on internal customers
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!