Passenger Car Product Specialist
- Liaising with Ford of Europe Brand teams and dedicated market product teams to support the implementation of product changes (launches, in-cycle actions, run-outs)
- Product specification and mix & rates data management in various systems.
- Supporting the pricing process and the preparation of price lists and brochures
- Administration of product specification changes in Ford systems
- Regular reporting to Finance and Manufacturing
- Detailed knowledge of Ford products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing or Business studies
- High level English (written / spoken, part of the interview will be conducted in English).
- Active knowledge of a second European language is an advantage.
- Good PC skills, especially MS-Excel. (VBA and SQL knowledge is an advantage)
- Accuracy, attention to details.
- Creative, able to develop and implement innovative ideas.
- Ability to adjust to multi-tasking.
- Good analytical skills.
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1138 Budapest, Váci út 117.
How can you let us know about your interest?
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English.