DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Document Imaging and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
For our Budapest office we are looking for a
Part-time - 6hrs - Compliance Officer
- Interacting with colleagues to identify compliance and regulatory risks.
- Challenging the risk-assessment outcome made by the 1 LoD.
- Advising the business on evidencing and documenting risk-assessment.
- Interacting with the managers of the company to establish controls which address compliance and regulatory risks.
- Performing second-line monitoring,
- Validating the existence and effectiveness of controls;
- Identifying deficiencies in systems and controls;
- Developing, supporting risk-based monitoring and testing programs;
- Addressing control deficiencies to the business, providing recommendations on improvements.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business;
- Registering compliance advice given to the business.
- Compiling compliance FAQs and responses, publishing them in the GO’s intranet.
- Recommending and drafting adjustments on policies/procedures according to both the local requirements and the DLL Global Policies.
- Ensuring that the new/updated policies and procedure have been communicated to the business.
- Monitoring regulatory changes (together with the Legal), registering them in the inventory of regulatory obligations
- Assessing the impact of regulatory changes on business and related systems and controls
- Keeping abreast of emerging compliance trends and upcoming regulations
- Developing and conducting training (also jointly with the Global Compliance).
- Gathering information on training needs from the business,
- Checking attendance and results (together with HR).
- Producing reports to the Management Team and Regional Compliance Officer
- Producing reports to the regulators
- To make a valid contribution to DLL’s European Compliance network and provide advice and support as requested by Regional Compliance Officer
- to be a facilitator of DLL’s global compliance programmes and initiatives
- to participate in pan-European Quality Circles (face-to-face meetings) with other LCOs, in the monthly conference calls with the European LCOs and other forums for exchanging information.
- A self-disciplined multi-tasker, capable of dealing with various assignments simultaneously.
- ‘Thinking globally, acting locally’: ability to see both the regulatory objective and the company strategy, because the LCO is integral to the pursuit of the DLL’s commercial objectives, enabling the business to achieve them in an ethical and compliant way.
- Curious and creative to understand a situation and look for solutions.
- Analytically thinking to interpret/translate regulations.
- Avid learner to quickly acquire knowledge on the DLL’s business and regulatory requirements.
- Attention to details to minimize errors in documentation, risk-assessment and interpretation of respective regulations.
- Effective communicator to persuade, influence and communicate with all departments of DLL.
- Have enthusiasm and commitment to fit the company in order to be self-motivated to work efficiently both independently and in a team.
- Ethical, principal, acting with integrity to enable better decision making and therefore protect and add value to the business.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree, minimum of 2 years of experience in Compliance, Law, Audit or Risk Management, preferably in a financial institution.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of an international company which aims to become the market leader in the related segments
- To be a member of a growing team with opportunities for further personal development
- Very open and results driven environment
- The company highly supports and encourages remote working
- Attractive compensation package
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Law Clerk, Legal Assistant
- Solicitor, Legal Advisor, Legal Counsellor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
1133 Budapest, Váci út 76.
How to apply
Please send your applications by clicking the 'Jelentkezem' button.