Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
P2P Analyst/ Operational Buyer (German Speaker)
Come and join our Operational Procurement team, a diverse community of young, motivated and experienced professionals.
As a P2P Analyst/ Operational Buyer you will support European Eaton plants' procurement activities from our center of excellence CoE office from Budapest: by converting purchase requisitions to purchase orders to our suppliers and ensure the follow up of orders with suppliers, also enable, that targeted on time delivery results and other KPI-s are achieved.
Your key deliverables:
- Operational procurement (P2P) is typically defined as the daily ordering of goods (direct and indirect) and services, the following up of orders and the contacting of suppliers in connection with such issues as deliveries and complaints on commercial topics
- The position is responsible for the Purchase Order Management: PO creation, PO release and -follow-up, based on requested demands and negotiated prices and conditions at defined suppliers in a timely manner and therefore to guarantee the on-time delivery to customers.
- Purchasing data maintenance in ERP system (e.g. info-records, source list, …) to ensure that purchase orders to suppliers for several areas can be processed timely and in the correct way
- Manage order confirmations from suppliers - including manual maintenance
- First interface to suppliers for all needed clarifications regarding deviating order confirmations (prices, quantities, dates)
- Regular check of overdue/non confirmed/open purchase orders and respective PO rescheduling (expedite, push out, cancel) in cooperation with relevant departments Invoice check and relevant clarification in case of deviation
- Preparation of analyzes / ad hoc analyzes (e.g. analyze about info record, source list, prices, analyzes for audits etc.)
- Administration of team-mailboxes and archival storage Check of not processed purchase requisitions
- Preparation of process descriptions (work instructions)
- Daily maintenance of KPI report and creation daily other operational reports (material availability, open order book etc)
- Close cooperation with specialist fields, Strategic Procurement/Global Purchasing, accounting department, Material Planning, Engineering, Plant SCM operations
What Eaton offers:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you We value diversity, join our passionate team
- Fluent English language capabilities
- Intermediate to fluent level in German
- Experience on purchasing is preferred ERP system experience (SAP, Oracle, Vista, BaaN, …)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Can deal with daily transactional workload
- Proactive, reliability and flexibility
- Ability to work in a team
- High level of accuracy
Then we want to hear about you!
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.