P2P Analyst / Operational Buyer
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our P2P Analyst team and support European Eaton plants' procurement activities from our center of excellence CoE office located in Budapest. You will be responsible for the daily ordering of goods (direct and indirect) and services, following up of orders and contacting suppliers in connection with such issues as deliveries and complaints on commercial topics. You will work closely together with specialist fields, Strategic Procurement/Global Purchasing, accounting department, Material Planning, Engineering, Plant SCM operations.
You will make difference by:
- Managing Purchase Orders: PO creation, PO release and -follow-up, based on requested demands and negotiated prices and conditions at defined suppliers in a timely manner and therefore to guarantee the on-time delivery to customers.
- Maintaining purchasing data in ERP system (e.g. info-records, source list, …) ensuring that purchase orders to suppliers for several areas can be processed timely and in the correct way
- Managing order confirmations from suppliers - including manual maintenance
- Acting as a first interface to suppliers for all needed clarifications regarding deviating order confirmations (prices, quantities, dates)
- Regular checking of overdue/non confirmed/open purchase orders and respective PO rescheduling (expedite, push out, cancel) in cooperation with relevant departments
- Invoice checking and relevant clarification in case of deviation
- Preparing analyzes / ad hoc analyzes (e.g. analyze about info record, source list, prices, analyzes for audits etc.)
- Checking of not processed purchase requisitions
- Preparation of process descriptions (work instructions)
- Maintaining of KPI report and creating daily other operational reports (material availability, open order book etc).
Your experience matters:
- Fluent English language capabilities
- German knowledge is a plus
- Experience on purchasing is preferred
- ERP system experience (SAP, Oracle, Vista, BaaN, …) is a plus
- MS Office skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to deal with daily transactional workload
- Proactivity, reliability and flexibility
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to work in a team
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit eaton.com.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.