OTC Representative with Spanish AND Italian
OTC / order to cash / AR / RTR / order management / finance / Italian / Spanish / Multilingual
As an OTC representative your daily tasks will include making sure orders are placed, released, shipped and invoiced. Handle returns, debit and credit memos, manage day-to-day communication with customers for all kinds of order management topics. Manage cash collection activities to make sure payments are on time, and pro-actively support month end payments. You will keep close contact with various internal departments and customers as well.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least a strong intermediate knowledge of Italian AND Spanish
- Confident knowledge of English
- Experience in supply chain, logistics, business administration, AR or similar field
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
Your new company will provide you with competitive salary and benefit package, free language courses, home office opportunity and continuous chance for improvement through various trainings.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Logistical Support
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistics administrator
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Spanish - intermediate / communication
- Italian - intermediate / communication
What you have to do now:
If you are interested in the position, do not hesitate to apply with your English CV!