Order Fulfillment Specialist
- Receive & enter order into processing system and confirm shipments (vessels, barges, trucks) product and package availability
- Keeping Customers updated on the status of their Purchase Orders.
- Initiate and follow-up on deliveries of products from terminals/warehouses to customers.
- Interfacing internally (sales, Business Management SCM, etc.) and externally (customers, agents, terminals, warehouses, freight forwarders, etc.),
- Stock allocation for individual orders.
- Sales invoicing processes (Credit & Debit Management )
- Prepare and check required documents necessary for transport, customs, shipping, and banking.
- Complaint Management
- Return Order Management
- Sample Management
- Coordinate intercompany orders.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Initiate ideas for process improvement
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian or other languages is a big plus.
- Experience in Shared Service Environment
- Customer Service and / or Logistics Experience is required.
- 2 + years relevant work experience
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP SD Module) is a must.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Costumer focused attitude; meet or exceed costumer’s expectations (internal/external), establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Excellent prioritizing, organizing and time management skills
- Self development skills; personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself on inter-personal skills.
- Ensuring Process Compliant day to day operation.
- Compliance & Quality Insurance.
- Ownership of the end to end processes
- You will be working within normal working hours, no shifts.
- Working in a modern and friendly office building in a multinational environment.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Customer Services
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistics administrator
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.