Oracle Manufacturing Business Analyst
We are looking for an Oracle Manufacturing Business Analyst to join our Isolation Valves IT organization and to provide technical support and expertise on our Oracle single instance sites worldwide.
You will become our domain specialist on Manufacturing business processes, including Inventory, Product Information Management, Work in Process, Bill of Materials, Routings, Engineering, Product costing within Oracle and integration points with other process areas.
By joining us you will have an important role in providing support to production sites, ensuring common processes and standard methodologies across sites and providing guidance to new implementations
- Provide application support to the Oracle Manufacturing and Inventory module: (PIM, BOM, WIP, ENG… )
- Continuously review manufacturing processes and configuration to increase stability and reduce support calls
- Work with group support teams on issue resolutions: ASG, OTS, functional leads…
- Work with Operations Leadership team to develop improvements to support business process changes, improvements and organizational changes.
- When changes are required, manage the Request for Change process (RFC, FRS, TRS)
- Develop and maintain global system and process documentations
- Ensure processes are global, meaning they can benefit to all sites and do not harm any
- Participate in Manufacturing functional meetings and global projects
- Develop global training material and deliver training to key users (train the trainer)
- Be responsible for regression testing in functional area for changes made to the global single instance
- Provide mentorship on reporting, develop new reports where required using existing reporting tools (Noetix, ADW… )
- Actively participate to new site implementations: guide in functional scope, standard methodologies and global processes, assist during testing phases, review any change requests;
- Recognize and report risks and weaknesses of processes and assign to other teams if necessary
- At least 3 years experience in Oracle
- Proven business understanding of Inv, WIP, BOM, Eng, PIM, MSCA modules in Oracle
- Operations background with a good understanding of Manufacturing processes
- Solid grasp of the interactions among Oracle modules within an ERP environment.
- Experience in SQL
- Fluent English
- Bachelor's or Master Degree
- Experience with Noetix
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!